Where you can make a difference in your health.
Product Profile

Balance Nutritional Bars

Almond Brownie

Barcode:
750049000508
Reg. Price:
$1.89
Sale Price:
$1.80
You Save:
$0.09
(5%)
A special blend of nutrients. 40% carbohydrate, 30% protein and 30% dietary fat.
Attributes
Item Size
1.76 oz
Ingredients
Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Honey, Almonds, Fructose, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Ground almonds, Toasted Soy Pieces, Cocoa Butter, Lecithin, Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Oligofructose, Annatto, Maltodextrin, Ascorbic Acid, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Beta-Carotene, Niacinamide, Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Orthophosphate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Chrominum chloride, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Cholecalciferol
Nutrition
Serving Size: 1 bar (50 g), Servings Per Container: 1

Amount Per Serving: Calories 180, Calories From Fat 50, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 0mg, Cholesterol <5mg, Sodium 140g, Total Carbohydrates 22g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 17g), Protein 14g, Vitamin A 50%, Vitamin C 200%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%

Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Precent Daily Value: Total Fat 9%, Saturated Fat 8%, Cholesterol 1%, Sodium 6%, Total Carbohydrates 7% (Dietary Fiber 8%)
Search Site

B-Healthy Online Coupons
8449 SW HWY 200 SUITE 139
Ocala, FL 34481
352-854-4577
352-867-8727
(fax)
Email Our Store
Driving Directions

  STORE HOURS
 Mon8:30 am 6:30 pm
 Tue8:30 am 6:30 pm
 Wed8:30 am 6:30 pm
 Thu8:30 am 6:30 pm
 Fri8:30 am 6:30 pm
 Sat8:30am 6:00 pm
 SunCLOSED